Venice: Historical heart of Venice
Enjoy an outdoor visit walking among the most important places in Venice. Enter the two city symbols: the Doge’s Palace and the Basilica. Then experience a gondola tour through hidden canals.
Go on a shared walking tour and discover the most important places in the historical heart of Venice. A qualified guide will take you among the calli allowing you to explore the center of the city. Come back to St. Mark’s Square and visit the Doge’s Palace, the ancient seat of the Serenissima Republic and impressive palace of Gothic architecture. Then enter the majestic Basilica, a real masterpiece of Byzantine art, and admire the beautiful golden mosaics and the marble inlay floor. End your afternoon with a beautiful and charming shared gondola ride (up to 6 people for gondola), let the gondolier take you among the canals and be fascinated by the hidden corners of Venice from the water.
- Sain Mark’s district
- Doge’s Palace
- St. Mark’s Basilica
- Grand Canal and hidden canals
Duration: 3 hours
- Qualified guide
- Entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica
- Gondola tour (shared)
Price does not include
- Hotels pickup/drop off
- Food and drinks
- Everything not mentioned in the "included" field
- Please note that the gondola ride is shared with other people (up to 6 people per gondola)
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
- Min 2 – Max 15 people
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide or bad weather it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- This tour has to be booked at least 2 working days in advance
In front of the Clock Tower in St. Mark’s Square
Please be sure to get there at least 15 minutes prior to tour starting time
- Please provide or show a copy of your voucher to our staff
- Dress code: no bare knees or shoulders