Cracow: Extreme Shooting Range
Visit the biggest shooting range in Cracow, learn how to shoot real guns and compete with your friends
Try out the guns you may recognise from movies, and discover many new types. Learn how to handle them safely from a professional instructor.
Learn how to handle and shoot 33 different types of gun at the largest shooting range in Cracow. Gun types include AK rifles, Glock pistols and many more.
A professional instructor will talk you through each step, including how to hold the gun, aim and shoot at the targets for maximum points. You can also try out a shotgun, the power of which is so strong that the metal target has to be changed each week.
Compare scores with your friends and see who has the most accurate aim. After shooting, you'll have the opportunity to take some photos with the guns and keep your targets as a souvenir.
- Basic: small weapons with 15 bullets. 5 x Uzi, 5 x Glock, 5 x Beretta
- Soldier: small weapons with 25 bullets. 10 x Uzi, 10 x Glock, 5 x AK47
- Ranger: advanced weapons with 50 bullets. 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47, 10 x Glock, 5 x Magnum, 5 x shotgun
- Commando: advanced weapons with 75 bullets. 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47, 15 x Glock, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16A1, 10 x Beretta
- Veteran: variety of weapons with 100 bullets. 15 x Uzi, 15 x AK47, 15 x Glock, 5 x Magnum, 5 x Shotgun, 10 x M16A1, 10 x Beretta, 10 x Scorpion Evo 3, 8 x Walther PPK, 7 x Colt 1911
Small weapons with 15 bullets. 5 x Uzi, 5 x Glock, 5 x Beretta
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Shooting range entry ticket
- English-speaking guide
- Professional instructor
- Wide range of guns including ammo
- Eyes and ears protection
- Your own target as a souvenir
- A cold beer after shooting
- Duration 2 hours
- Minimum 4 people
- Hotel pickup