Green Canyon - trip from Alanya
Trip on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to one of the most beautiful canyons in Turkey, followed by a boat ride. Pick-up from every hotel. 50% discount for children from 7 to 12; children below 6 - free of charge.
The tour begins in the lower course of the Manavgat River, along which we'll go up and over a huge water dam. It is 185m high and is one of the tallest in Turkey. We will be go to the top of this dam on the viewing terrace to see the whole Green Canyon. It is an artificially created lake on the Manavgat River and the only dam in the world on which the ships sail. During a cruise on the Green Canyon we will enter the Little and Grand Canyon, see half a sunken tree, and we will reach the steep source of the river Manavgat. The program also includes bath breaks and sunbathing on specially created on-water platforms.
How does the booking process look like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 day before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in euros
- Departure at 8:30 AM
- Excursion, a boat trip in the Green Canyon
- Return at 5 PM
- air-conditioned bus
- soft drinks
Price does not include
- personal expenses
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4om on the day before the tour.
- Pickup from hotel
Zbiórka z każdego hotelu.
- Important : trip in mixed groups
- Don't forget to take: swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, money, camera.