Egyptian Museum , Citadel and Mohamed Ali Mosque full day private trip
Visit Egyptian museum in Cairo
Enjoy a tour in old Cairo
Visit the citadel and Mohamed Ali mosque
We will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tut-Ankhamon collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 .
when his tomb was excavated. Then proceed to visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Mosque then Head to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Abi Serga church from there you will drive to Khan El-Khalili. You will then be given some time for shopping in the world famous Bazaars of Cairo and Perfume Factory. Then Back to hotel.
- • Pick up services from hotel & return
- • Entrance fees into the mentioned places
- • Lunch
- • All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- • Professional tourist guide
- • A bottle of water during your trip
- Exclusion :
Price does not include
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program
- minimum number to book this tour 2 persons
- Hotel pickup
pick up from hotel in Cairo or Giza
- wear suitable clothes for the mosque and church .