Intro Diving - local tour from Hurghada
Diving among coral reefs is a very popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Hurghada, thanks to the rich coral reef of the Red Sea, is one of the most popular tourist resorts in the world.
Intro diving is a safe form of recreation, intended for all. Diving with an instructor who'll instruct and watch over you. You will receive all the necessary equipment for diving. Your tonly task is to admire the stunning underwater landscape of the reefs covered with corals and variety of fish.
- Departure from the hotel at approximately 8-9 AM
- Diving - 2 descents with an instructor (snorkeling equipment is available for non-divers)
- Cruise, lunch
- Return to your hotel in Hurghada at approximately 3-4 PM
You'll be instructed how to swim, breathe and communicate underwater during the first trip. The lunch will be after the first trip.
This is a great activity even for amateurs, who cannot swim. Under the guidance of the instructor you will be able to dive in the deep water. Those who've already tried diving won't be needing convincing.
- Transfer to and from the port
- Boat rental and diving equipment
- Lunch with soft drink and bottle of water
- Licensed Dive Masters instructor
Price does not include
- Non-diver taking part in the cruise - $15
- No special swimming skills are required for deep-sea diving - the health of the upper respiratory tract and the sinuses are important
- People with asthma, pregnant or with otitis media should not dive
- Sahl Hasheesh, Qesm Hurghada, Al-Bahr al-Ahmar, Egipt; 11 $
- Makadi, Qesm Hurghada, Al-Bahr al-Ahmar, Egipt; 11 $
- El Gouna, Qesm Hurghada, Al-Bahr al-Ahmar, Egipt; 11 $
Collection from every hotel in Hurghada and the surrounding area.
- 1 or 2 days before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in dollars