Gran Canaria: Open Water Diver 4 Day Course
Gran Canaria Open Water Diver 4 Day Course.
Dates and time every day except Saturday.
The Open Water Diver Program is a globally-recognized certification program complete with theory, skills and practise sessions in an open water setting. Firstly, you will receive a downloadable Open Water Theory Package via your email which you must study before being tested on your knowledge and understanding. Our fully qualified instructors will then guide you through 6 sessions of pool practise and 4 open water ocean dives from shore and dive boat.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a certification allowing you to dive up to 18m all over the world.
- Theory Sessions: online thoery;
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions: 6;
- Open Water Dives: 4 (2 shore/2 boat);
- Maximum Training Depth: 18m.
- Fully supervised and guided by qualified instructors
- Transportation and equipment
- Minimum Age: 10
Included in all activities but only from this areas: On Gran Canaria our transport service includes areas from Bahia Feliz all along the cost to Taurito and Mogan.
- Included in all activities but only from this areas: On Gran Canaria our transport service includes areas from Bahia Feliz all along the cost to Taurito and Mogan.