Luxury Catamaran Cruise to the Papagayo Beaches with Lunch and drinks
Experience a relaxing cruise on a luxury catamaran
Sail to the stunning golden beaches of the Costa de Papagayo
Enjoy lunch on board and drinks from the open bar
Stop to swim, snorkel and enjoy other water sports activities
Grab your sunscreen, hat, and towel, and meet the bus at your resort in Lanzarote (IMPORTANT: Pick ups from Arrecife only available on Tuesdays and Fridays) for the transfer to Puerto del Carmen, where you'll board the luxury catamaran for a half-day excursion to Papagayo Beach. Sip a welcome mojito and munch on a traditional Spanish tapa as the crew gives a short introduction to the vessel.
Sail southwest for about an hour toward the southern tip of Lanzarote, home to the golden beaches and pristine landscapes of the Costa de Papagayo. After the catamaran drops anchor, enjoy about two hours of free time to soak up the sun, swim, snorkel, or kayak, all while sipping cocktail from an open bar. Dine on a paella lunch onboard before the catamaran sets sail again, arriving back at Puerto del Carmen at around 4:00pm.
- Welcome Mojito cocktail
- Lunch on board, Traditional Spanish paella and fresh fruit
- Unlimited draft beer, sangria, soft drinks and water
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- All necessary water sports equipment (Deposit for the snorkel)
- Transfers from and to your holiday resort or hotel (Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen and Costa Teguise. Arrecife only on tuesdays and fridays)
Price does not include
- Sun cream
- Minimal drinking age: 18 years.
- And bring a good humor :)
Pick up from your resort included. Please provide your hotel details, so we can contact you by email about the exact pick up place and time.
- Bring a cardigan just in case.
- Bring money to pay the deposit on the snorkel equipment (10€, which you receive back directly when you return the snorkel equipment)