Cairo - 1 day local trip from Hurghada
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays we invite you to local trip with a Polish/English/Russian guide to Cairo. Children up to 6 years old go for free, discount for children up to 12 years - 50%. Transfer from every hotel in Hurghada and surrounding area.
You will spend time in Cairo, which is home to nearly 20 million people. Cairo - the capital of Egypt, the largest metropolis of Africa and the Middle East, occupies land on both sides of the Nile and extends in all directions, reaching the foot of the pyramids. Cairo enchants with its bazaars, churches, mosques, citadels and the Egyptian Museum.
- Departure from Hurghada at around 2 AM
- Road to Cairo will take about 6.5 hours. On the way to Cairo, an English speaking pilot will take care of the tour.
- Arrival in Cairo approximately at 8-9 AM
- Tour to the Cairo Museum
- Dinner in an Egyptian restaurant in the form of a swedish table (drink are not included)
- Giza - Pyramids and Sphinx.
- Additional Nile Cruise (not included in the price)
- Shopping at the Cairo bazaar and visiting Egyptian perfumery.
- Departure from Cairo around 4 PM
- Return to Hurghada around 10 PM
The tour starts with the Cairo Museum. Exhibits were arranged in chronological order corresponding to particular epochs. On the first floor there is a room with royal mummies. The separate room is also dedicated to the treasures of Pharaoh Tutenchamon. From the museum you will go through Tahrir Square to Giza where you will have lunch at a local restaurant, after which you will go to visit the pyramids and see the Sphinx. The Pyramids of Giza include the two largest pyramids built in ancient Egypt - the pyramid of Cheops and the pyramid of Chefren, and the smaller pyramid of Mykerinos and other objects. Then there will be time to shop at the bazaar and visit the perfumery. Then you will be taken back to your hotel.
Cairo Museum - Egyptian National Museum
The Cairo Museum has existed since 1902. The museum has 100 rooms, containing 120 thousand exhibits showing the magnificent civilization of ancient Egypt. You can admire the famous hall devoted to the excavations of the Pharaoh's tomb of Tutankhamun (gold mask and sarcophagus), collections of Phyuman portraits, royal mummies (room with royal mummies is additionally paid - about 100 LE), Pharaoh's statues, eg Ramses II, Tutmosis III and their wives and gods and goddesses.
Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
Visiting one of the seven "wonders of the world". Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos (there is a possibility to enter the Pyramids of Mykerinos, extra charge about 30 LE), we will next see the statue of the famous Sphinx - the largest statue of human-lion. The Pyramids of Giza are one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, while in Hurghada you should definitely see the pyramids. Allegedly "who did not see the live pyramids was never in Egypt".
- Air-conditioned bus
- Entrance tickets
- English/russian/polish guide
Price does not include
- Entrance to the mummy museum
- Entrance to pyramids
Zbiórka z każdego hotelu z Hurghady i okolic.
- Please bring with you: passport, comfortable footwear, suitable women's clothing covering the knees and shoulders, water
- 1 or 2 days before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in dollars