Gay Cruise – One week around west coast of Tenerife and South of La Gomera
Canariasgay offers You a Gay Cruise of One week around west coast of Tenerife and South of La Gomera! Departure from Gran Canaria!
We have chosen the west coast because over there won’t suffer the Aliseos wind, so the trip will be quiet, enjoying beaches and coves such as small coves at north of Los Cristianos or the incredible cliffs of LOS GIGANTES. All sailing with Calderones dolphins very common in the area.
We recommend going to La Gomera to enjoy incredible view from the top of Garajonay park and visit the small towns with black and bright sand beaches around the island.
Sailing quietly, descover incredible beaches and coves, try to watch whales and dolphins, go down to land and enjoy landscapes unknown around canarian islands, meet new people and share experience with them.
Initially we depart from Pasito Blanco harbour to South of Tenerife. If you are an adventure and brave sailor, join us the travel from Gran Canaria to Tenerife. If you prefer less adventure, better come by plane to Tenerife Sur airport and we will pick up you in the nearest harbour.
The sailing boat is 14m long and it has 3 double cabins. There is also a sofa bed in the lounge.
- 7 Days – 6 Nights
- Accommodation in double cabin
- Services from an experienced captain who knows the area well enough to ensure safe cruising amongst the Canary islands
- Clean bed linen and high hygiene standards onboard
- Departure from Pasito Blanco Port in Gran Canaria island
- Travel insurance
- Clients Pick-up
Price does not include
- Food and drinks
- To enjoy this cruise, you have to be minimum 5 people and maximum 6
- If you are less than 5 people you will still have to buy 5 tickets
- Pickup from hotel
Clients Pick-up included only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico
The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Sunscreen, also for lips (sea breeze and sun)
- Medication against sea sickness (if applicable)
- We suggest that you buy the food before boarding and store it on the boat, where there is sufficient storing space for a week’s food supplies. Please note that the customers have to cater for the captain too