Trip on a Private Sailing Boat – “Karolka” – In South of Gran Canaria
It is comfortable and high-performance, for moments of pure pleasur. Featuring exceptional comfort on board, a timeless design, effortless performance, and safety at sea, the Sun Odyssey line is ideal for family cruising!
We invite you to join us on our yacht New Karolka, for a wonderful 5 hours voyage on the atlantic ocean. Excursions start at 10 am from Puerto de Mogan and head out across the crystal clear beautiful blue waters to the south west of Gran Canaria.
We invite you to become one of the crew, hoist the sails and helm the boat, or, if you prefer, just sit back and enjoy the scenery. Either way you will have the opportunity to experience the freedom, tranquillity and peace of mind, that can only be found on the open ocean. Dolphins and flying fish sometimes accompany us on the trip and if we are lucky whales too.
We will stop for lunch, weighing anchor, in a wonderfully picturesque and secluded little bay. Here you may take the opportunity to simply soak up the sun, but if you wish to be a little adventurous, the bay offers great snorkelling and a deserted and wild beach.
After lunch we begin our sail back to Puerto de Mogan, arriving around 3 pm. During the voyage we offer lunch on board, soft drinks, wine and beer. Don’t forget to bring a smile and we’ll do the rest!
- Lunch (vegetarian kebab with vegetables and salad)
- Drinks (coke, water, beer, white and red wine)
- Free snorkeling
- Captain (Spanish, English, German language)
- Clients Pickup
- Minimum age recommended: 6 years
- Capacity of Sail Boat: max 10 people
- Hotel pickup
Clients Pickup is included in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico
The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
If you want to go directly to port: Port of Mogán (we will send you the exact point with google map)
- Sailboat length: 49 feet (14.9 meters)
- The itinerary is totally flexible and varies from trip to trip. You may decide you wish to sail south on the open ocean or west, along the rocky coast. You can discuss the programme with the skipper on the day and he can make recommendations based on the weather and wind conditions and on what you would like to see and do.