Tenerife Express from Gran Canaria
Enjoy Tenerife through an excursion that will take you directly from South of Gran Canaria!
Available every Thursday – From 06:00 till 22:00
Tenerife is an island of the Atlantic Ocean, belonging to the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands (Spain). With an area of 2,034.38 km² and a population of 891,111 inhabitants, it is the largest island in the Canarian Archipelago and the most populated in Spain.
The city of Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the capital of the island and the province of the same name, as well as its most populated municipality with 206,965 inhabitants.
The island has another place classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, the Teide National Park, which is the most visited in Spain, as well as one of the most visited in the world.
Tenerife is also known for being a great tourist destination in Spain and abroad, receiving more than five million tourists annually and being therefore the main tourist destination of the Canarian Archipelago, as well as one of the most important in Spain and the world.
- Ticket for the boat included
- You have 7 free hours in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Tourist guide included in the language: Spanish, English, German
- Insurance Included
- Pickup and Return included (Only Taurito, Mogan, Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles)
- Do not forget your identity card or passport (Without these documents you can not board in the boat)
- You will pay in the bus, only Cash, no Credit Card
- Capacity Bus: depends on how many people have reserved
- The bus is equipped with air conditioning
- Boat trip duration: 3 hours forward and 3 hours return
- if you are in Las Palmas, you have to go directly to the port, Muelle Nelson Mandela at 6:15 o’clock
- The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- Maspalomas; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Mogán; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Taurito ; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Playa del Inglés ; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Bahía Feliz ; Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30 Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00
- Own transport to Muelle Nelson Mandela, Las Palmas, Hiszpania; stay here at 6:15 o’clock
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- From 0 to 1 Years: Free
- From 2 to 12 Years: Child price
- Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Medication against sea sickness (if applicable)