Tour of Gran Canaria Yesterday and Today
Discover our history, habits and people! The most beautiful villages and valleys of Gran Canaria and the spectacular centre of the island!
Available every Wednesday – From 09:00 till 18:00
We begin our journey through the history of our island, visiting Guayadeque, a magical place full of aboriginal soul where we will discover caves made by our ancestor.
We continue visiting the town of Agüimes (Aboriginal Antiquity settlement). We follow to an Aloe Vera plantation, famous for its healing propertis, and where they will teach us how to use it.
We headed to Firgas, known as the Atlantic Balcony for its views.In Vallesco we stop to have lunch (Not included but you can eat paying 11,00 € extra or you can bring the food).
We continue through the center of the island, and contemplate the most emblematic natural space of the island, Roque Nublo. We end up visiting the town of Fataga, known as the Valley of the Thousand Palms.
- Tourist guide included in the language: Spanish, English, German
- Insurance Included
- Pickup and Return included (Only Taurito, Mogan, Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles)
Price does not include
- Lunch not included, but you can eat paying 11,50 € extra (in the Restaurant) or you can bring the food
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- The bus is equipped with air conditioning
- Capacity Bus: depends on how many people have reserved
- You will pay in the bus, only Cash, no Credit Card
- The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- If you want to go directly to the excursion (You have to stay here at 9:45): C.C. Tropical, Playa del Ingles, in Bus Station
- Maspalomas; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Mogan; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Taurito ; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Playa del Inglés ; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Bahía Feliz ; Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00 Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Own transport to Bus Station, Calle el Escorial, Playa del Inglés, ; stay here at 9:45
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- From 0 to 1 Years: Free
- From 2 to 12 Years: Child price
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Take precautions if you think that you could be car sick as a result of the curving roads