Crete: Greece Evening
Cretan evening every Saturday with Polish, English, German and Russian guide!
The Greeks are a very hospitable and joyful nation, and above all they enjoy good fun and good food. Cretan evening is simply a great party, which is a great way to taste regional dishes, as well as get closer to Greek tradition and culture. The most important point of the evening is of course the dance and music played live by Cretan artists. Professional dancers will present dances not only from Crete but also other parts of Greece, and will then teach all willing the basic steps.
A folklore meeting takes place in the picturesque mountain village of Karouzano. The journey itself can provide you with many sensations, and the views stretching out of the coach window are delightful. Before dinner, you can take a stroll through the village, visit souvenir shops, have a look at the local products or try the famous rakia, the Greek fruit brandy. Dinner consists of several different dishes without restrictions and, most importantly, dinner is served with local wine, also without restrictions.
Possible meeting points: Malia, Stali, Hersonissos, Anissaras / Analipsi, Gouves, Amoudara.
Time of meeting depending on selected spot between 17:50 - 19:10.
- Transfer to/from the hotel
- Food and wine (without restrictions)
- Polish, English, German and Russian guide
- Time of meeting depending on selected spot between 17:50 - 19:10
- 1-2 days before the trip, a resident of the local tour operator will contact you to arrange a meeting at the hotel for a surcharge in euros, discussing details of the tour, hotel transfer and meeting points