Gran Canaria Tour Nº 1 (With MiniBus)
Discover by minibus emblematic places of Gran Canaria and precious corners inaccessible for the excursions by bus! We will visit wonderful places like: San Nicolas de Tolentino Town, the Imposing Roque Nublo, the Stately Pico De Las Nieves, Vallesco Town, the Ancient and Original Teror Town….. All this make the excursion one of the best valued of the island!
In the morning you will be picked up at your hotel, when you are enjoying the beautiful views, your guide will inform you in your own languages about the history, the culture and the nature of the island.
From the south you will take the west road and you will pass several interesting places as Los Azulejos with its colors, the San Nicolas de Tolentino town and our small and lovely dams. In the highest points of the island you will be able to contemplate one of the symbols of Gran Canaria, the Roque Nublo, and we will stop at the Pico de las Nieves.
Then we will go to lunch. The route will take you through pine woods to the Valleseco town. Here you will enjoy an amazing lunch.
Then we will visit the Teror town. Later on we will go down to the highway heading to Las Palmas and the Gran Canaria airport. From here we will head to Playa del Ingles.
- Guide (language dependent on the day)
- Driver and air-conditioned minibus
- Clients Pick-up included only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico
Price does not include
- For the pickup in Las Palmas you will pay 8 euros extra in the excursion site (for each person)
- Excursion duration: 8 Hours
- Capacity Minibus: max 8 People
- The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- If you want to go directly to the excursion: Holiday World Maspalomas
- English guide: available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday – From 09:00 Till 17:00
- French guide: available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – From 09:00 Till 17:00
- Dutch guide: available every day – From 09:00 Till 17:00
- Spanish guide: available every day – From 09:00 Till 17:00
- From 0 to 12 Years: Child price
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Take precautions if you think that you could be car sick as a result of the curving roads