Loro Parque – from Gran Canaria to Tenerife
Loro Parque from Gran Canaria to Tenerife! Enjoy Loro Parque through an excursion that will take you directly from South of Gran Canaria!
Available every Thursday – From 06:00 till 22:00
Loro Parque Tenerife is a 15-hectare zoo in the northern part of the island in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands of Spain. The park hosts a wide and diverse range of animal and plant species. The park, originally conceived as a paradise for parrots, has developed over the years becoming one of the largest attractions in the Canary Islands, with over 40 million visitors so far.
Loro Parque is mainly known for the world’s largest collection of parrots. In the park, there are 800 species of parrots and species of various parts of the world, and about 350 species are threatened with extinction or are no longer in the wild. Currently in Loro Parque’s reproduction center there are over 3,000 parrots that can be admired by all visitors.
In the park there are numerous shows with sea lions (5 times a day), dolphins (4 times), parrots (The Show – 6 times), nature’s vision (filming in Loro Parque’s 20-minute movie theater – 9 times) and the Orche show (3 times).
In the park there are other attractions for adults and especially for the little ones, such as the Kinderlandia playground and numerous restaurants where to enjoy the most typical products of the various geographical areas. Loro Parque is one of the main fun parks in Tenerife and one of the main tourist destinations of the Canary Islands
- Ticket for the boat included
- Loro Parque entry included
- You have 6 free hours in Loro Parque to enjoy
- Boat trip duration: 3 hours forward and 3 hours return
- Tourist guide included in the language: Spanish, English, German
- The bus is equipped with air conditioning
- Insurance Included
- Capacity Bus: depends on how many people have reserved
- Pickup and Return included (Only Taurito, Mogan, Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles)
- You will pay in the bus, only Cash, no Credit Card
- Do not forget your identity card or passport (Without these documents you can not board in the boat)
- Pickup and Return included (Only Taurito, Mogan, Puerto Rico, Maspalomas, Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles) Pickup hour from 04:30 till 05:30, Return hour from 23:30 to 00:00 You will stay in your appartament
- if you are in Las Palmas, you have to go directly to the port, Muelle Nelson Mandela at 6:15 o’clock
- The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Medication against sea sickness (if applicable)
- Pickup hour: from 04:30 till 05:30
- Return hour: at 22:00 o’clock You will stay in your hotel