Cocodrilo Park – Gran Canaria
Perform different exhibitions and interactions with animals, we have the largest exhibition of crocodiles in Europe, more than 500 animals! Visiting our park, help us to make our saved animals live better!
Available every Days – NO Saturday – Open from 10:00 till 17:00
In the same way that a cat or dog are part of the family, exotic animals have managed to break into our home. The problem arises when we realize that the care demanded by these peculiar pets is far from traditional pets. CROCODILE PARK is home to many animals stolen or simply found by the SEPRONA (Nature Protection Service) and individuals who did not know the risks they had their pets to become adults.
Washinton according to the agreement signed by Spain in 1987, must have a rescue center for exotic wildlife or exotic animals that abandoned well from the illegal traffic protect him. From COCODRILO PARK we have allocated a lot of own resources to fulfill that role, so now our center has a zoological center and space for display and dissemination. The support of various administrations and the contributions they make us buy a ticket allows us to remain a center of rescue and home to many animals which by their nature could not be released on the island.
Crocodile Park is home to many animals brought by individuals or misappropriated by government. Many of them have horrific stories of abuse and neglect to get here.
Know that the symbolic value of the input is working so that these animals have their food, veterinary care and therefore a home, on behalf of our animals and all we do CROCODILE PARK, we want to thank you for your visit.
You will see: Alligator, Meerkat, Terrariums, Nile Crocodile, Lizards, Raccoons, Animal Farm, Cactus Garden, Crocodile Exhibit, Crocodile Area, Quarantine Area, Nursery, Bird Area, Picnic Area, Terrace, Interaction with Animals, Deer, Bengal Tiger, Vietnamese Pig, Porcupine, Baboon, Pygmy Goat, Llama, Zebu Humped Cattle, Grivet, Vervet Monkeys, Chimpanzee, Hamadryas Baboon, African Spurred Tortoise, Ostriches Area and more….
- BUS PICKUP INCLUDED
- (Available every Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday) Maspalomas – Bahia Feliz – Playa Del Ingles – San Agustin: Pickup from 10:00 till 11:00 and return at 14:00
- (Available every Monday) Mogan – Puerto Rico – Taurito – Arguineguin: Pickup from 10:00 till 10:30 and return at 14:00
- After paying the reservation, you will recive an email with the exact location of the bus stop with google maps, and the rest of the details
- If you want to go directly to the Park: Ctra General Los Corralillos, Km 5.5, 35260 Agüimes, Las Palmas
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras