Kitesurfing – Beginner Experience
Learn kitesurfing in Gran Canaria, considered to be one of the best islands in the Canaries for the sport!
Available Every Day (NO Sunday) – From 10:00 till 15:00
Learn kitesurfing in Gran Canaria, considered to be one of the best islands in the Canaries for the sport.
During this activity, you will enjoy theoretical and practical lessons led by qualified instructors who follow the IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) program. This is a professional program that goes worldwide. This activity is only suitable for beginners and will take place in groups.
Usually, we start in the morning with the hotel pick-up around 10:00 in the morning. The activity takes 5 hours in total (including transfers and fixing equipment). This can be different depending on the weather conditions.
Our instructors will provide you with water and a snack.
- Duration Activity: 5 hours (including transfers and fixing equipment)
- This activity is in English and Spanish language
- All necessary kitesurfing equipment included
- Snack (Energy bar) and bottle of water included
- Theoretical lessons included
- Lessons at the beach with top-qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Clients Pick-up included only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico
- Minimum age: 16 years
- We normally go to the South of Gran Canaria. This can be different since we always search for the best conditions
- These activities are in small groups of 2-4 people per instructor
- The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- Please bring Towel, sun cream, if it’s cloudy, pullover or jacket.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women