DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING IN GRAN CANARIA
Discover a beautiful sea world 10 meters deep in the south of Gran Canaria!
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
PADI dive shops offer this program either in a pool, off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Time of dive: minimum 35 minutes
Maximum depth: 10 meters
Access: From the shore
Excursion duration Total: 3 Hours
- Free equipment hire during the dive
- Medical questionnaire
- Registration federation PADI
- Water to Drink
- Certified Instructor PADI
- Transfer from/to Your Hotel
- Minimum age: 10 Years
- Please bring Towel, sun cream, if it’s cloudy, pullover or jacket
- Before the excursion, No alcohol, No orange juice, No Milk
- Hotel pickup
Transfer from/to Your Hotel (Only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Maspalomas, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico)
The customers will be reported to the point where they were taken when the excursion will end