Jeep safari tour
Enjoy a day of adventure and nature with our Jeep Safari Tour in Gran Canaria! It crosses asphalt and dirt roads! Enjoy places and landscapes only accessible by 4×4!
Live on the wild side for a day!! Excursion duration: 7 Hours
From Playa del Inglés you will take the bay road and in the risks you will enter into the mountains where you will go through green valleys where there are many tropical plantations.
Our trip will take you to the Presa de las Niñas with Jeep through the vulcanic structures with amazing views. Then we will stop in a bar for breakfast (that is not included in the price).
Here you will have the opportunity to taste the watermelon’s juice typical of the region, and the characteristic bread of the island. The Jeep Safari Tour will continue through canarian pine woods heading to San Bartolomé de Tirajana to enjoy lunch (Included). Then we will go to Fataga.
The return to Playa del Ingles will be done through ground roads! You will see the most beautiful spaces and protected areas of the island. Of course, you will stop to take some pictures.
Itinerary: Arguineguin (fotostop) – Cercado de espino – Soria – presa de las Niñas – Ayacata – San Bartolomé – Fataga – restaurante – Fataga (Aloe Vera) salida por pistas de tierra de Fataga/Ayagaure – Playa del Inglés
- Driver-Guide Included in Spanish, English, German, Dutch, Polish, Italian, French language (You can choose)
- Lunch Included
- Insurance Included
- Clients Pick-up included only in: Bahia Feliz, Playa del Ingles, San Augustin, Mogan, Taurito, Puerto Rico
Price does not include
- Pickup in Las Palmas - you will pay 8 euros extra in the excursion site (for each person)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Polish guide is on Sundays only
- Other languages than English is subject to confirmation
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Take precautions if you think that you could be car sick as a result of the curving roads
- If you want to go directly to the excursion: Holiday World Maspalomas
- Capacity Jeep: max 8 People
- Excursion duration: 7 Hours