Dubai: Mussandam Sea Safari on Dibba
A full day cruise on an Arabian dhow in Dibba (Oman) from Dubai. Swim, snorkel, explore caves or simply relax on board.
The northern-most part of Oman has one of the most rugged and beautiful coastline in the world. On our way to Dibba we will see how the Hajjar Mountains rise directly out of the sea and how they create the magnificent fjord-like scenery. Board on a wooden dhow boat and sail through the Mussandam Dibba Sea. A welcome Arabic tea/cofee on board included.
The boat will pass next to the natural caves, the old fishing villages, the Ziggy beach and tiny coves. You will relax and enjoy the view of this great natural scenery. While passing through the fishing villages you can try your luck at fishing too. You can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the Gulf of Oman. A buffet lunch with unlimited soft drinks will be served on board. The tour will finish around 4PM and then we will depart back to Dubai.
- A full day cruise experience on traditional wooden dhow
- Sail through the beautiful fjords of Mussandam Dibba
- Swimming & Snorkeling in the crystal water
- Enjoy complimentary Speed boat & banana boat ride
- Traditional Arabic buffet lunch
- Round trip transportation from Dubai
- Full Day cruising
- Banana boat ride
- Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling basic
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Swimming equipment
Price does not include
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (Available on request on board)
- At least 2 people required for this activity to take place
- You must need to carry your original passport with you on the day of the tour in order to get enter at Oman border
- Upon booking we will need you passport copies in order to process the permission at Oman Border
- Pickup from hotel