A day trip to East coast - the finest beach of UAE. Visit the traditional fishing villages, landmars, forts and much more.
Looking for a getaway from Dubai City's hustle and bustle? We offer you a 3-hours journey through the lush green lands of Hajjar Mountains. While passing through the Emirates of Sharjah enjoy scenic view of Al Dhaid palm plantations before you reach Dibba.
First we will stop at Friday Market. Popular Arabian carpets, stoneware, souvenirs and so much more. While driving through the coast we will see the picturesque fishing village of khorfakkan and Dibba. After swim and having lunch at the Sandy Beach hotel the tour will move to visit the Al Bidiya Mosque located on Fujairah’s Mountainous coastline. The mosque was built in 1446 BC with stone and mud bricks - it's history goes so far back in time that it has nearly been forgotten.
Next we will visit the Fujairah fort, that was built 1670 and was renovated in 20-th century after the British attack. After the museum we will head back to Dubai.
- Drive across the stunning Hajjar & Khorfakkan Mountains
- Captivating look at UAE's east coast sights & landmarks
- Traditional Friday Market & fishing villages
- Relax on the beach after having a delicious buffet lunch
- Fujairah Fort & 15th Century architecture Al Bidiya Mosque
- Pick up and drop off from Dubai hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Buffet lunch in Sandy Beach hotel
- Entrance fees to Fujairah Fort
Price does not include
- Shopping expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- At least 2 people required for this activity to take place
- Tour is available to book only two days a week
- Pickup from hotel