Abu Dhabi: Full Day Tour to Dubai with Lunch
Tour to the UAE's Capital. Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Downtown and much more
Dubai, one of the most impressive cities, originates from a small fishing village, located in Dubai Creek. During this trip we will visit Dubai Museum and the fortress of Al Fahidi. We will ride on Abra from Dubai Creek and head to the district area, where we will visit "Heritage Village", the Spice Souk (a very large variety of spices) as well as the Dubai Gold Souk.
Next we will move to Jumeirah Area, where the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah is situated, built according to the medieval Fatimid traditions. We will have a photo stop at Burj Al Arab Hotel. Next we will move to the Burj Khlaifa, world's tallest building, where we will have lunch near the Musical Fountains.
After lunch there will be some free time at Dubai Mall, one of the worlds biggest shopping centers. Our next stop will be Palm Jumeirah - worlds biggest artificial island. There we will make a photo stop. Afterwards you will pass by the New Dubai Marina and head towards the Emirates Mall, where the tour will end near the Ski Dubai “the Middle East first indoor ski resort”.
- Visit Dubai Creek & Traditional Abra Crossing
- Diverse look at the top sights in Old & New Dubai
- Experience Arabian in Heritage Village & Gold Souk
- Travel to past at Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Inspiring photo-stop at Burj Al Arab
- Admire the Arabic taste of lunch around the Musical fountains
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- English language guide
- Lunch at Fountains
Price does not include
- Shopping expenses
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
- Visit to Ski Dubai
- Minimum 2 guests required to book the tour
- The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15h00
- The Jumeirah Grand Mosque in Dubai is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and & Thursdays from 08:45 till 09:45 only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09:00 to 10:00 and from 10:15 to 11:15. The mosque is closed on Fridays.
- Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Hotel pickup