Rota das Fajãs - Full Day Cruise Around Madeira West Coast
Enjoy the beauty of our coast on board our catamarans.
And what if the scenery to the West of Madeira is even more incredible?
Reserve your excursion with friends and family on a 9-hour journey that you will not forget in a hurry! Passing by Fajã dos Padres, we head off on a full day of cliffs and fun. Disembark in Paúl do Mar for a quick visit, swimming, standup paddle, and snorkeling are, of course, on the ‘menu’. And speaking of the menu, a full delicious Madeiran buffet lunch is served on board after a disembark of one hour in Paúl do Mar village.
Amongst the memorable 'Fajãs' are “Fajã do Mar”, “Jardim do Mar”, “Paúl do Mar” and “Fajã da Ovelha”.
An itinerary by the sea where it is possible to see much of the natural beauty and life that our Island has to show.
Duration: 09:00 - 18:00
- boat trip
Price does not include
- personal expenses
- Check-in ends 30 minutes before the departure.
- When approaching Funchal Marina, look for private entrance to access office.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Funchal, Portugalia; Funchal Marina, Loja №9
- Don't forget: jacket or warm clothes, aqua-shoes/sandals/crocs, swimwear, towel and sunscreen