Discover the beauty of Madeira Sea and Coast line on board of our catamaran. Possibility to see dolphins, whales and turtles.
In the Summer you have the chance to swim and do snorkeling.
Come aboard one of our comfortable catamarans for a relaxing trip along the South coast of Madeira.
The duration of the trip is 3 hours, with a big chance of spotting whales and dolphins in all their magnitude and in their natural habitat.
If the winds are favorable, prepare to hoist the sails, a unique and relaxing sensation. During the summer months there is a possibility for a stop for swimming below the cliffs of ‘Cabo Girão’, one of the highest sea cliffs in the world at 580 m in altitude.
During the trip, our qualified crew will give you detailed information in various languages about the species of cetaceans you are seeing, as well as other technical and historic information to ensure a complete and unique experience.
- dolphin and whale watching
- boat trip
Price does not include
- personal expenses
- Check-in ends 30 minutes before the departure.
- In the case we don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second trip!
- Funchal, Portugalia; Funchal Marina, Loja №9
- When approaching Funchal Marina, look for private entrance to access office.
- Don't forget: sunscreen, towel, bathing suit and windbreaker