Azores: Full Day Seven Cities and Fire Lake
Explore and enjoy the two best places on São Miguel Island in a single day
In the morning, after the pick up of our clients, we will start the trip to Lagoa do Fogo, with a stop at the Vieira Ceramics Factory in the City of Lagoa, Ribeira Grande Historic Center, Caldeira Velha Natural Park and Lagoa do Fogo viewpoints , Among other stops.
After a traditional lunch and in a restaurant selected by us, we will explore the entire east side of the island of S. Miguel, highlighting the crater of the Sete Cidades, with several stops, having panoramic and unforgettable views of several lagoons in this area of the island of S. Miguel, we will also highlight the view of the King, the Pico do Carvão e a Groyta do Inferno, center and town of the Seven Cities, as well as the viewpoint of the Escalvado and Ferraria.
We will end our day with a guided tour of one of the pineapple plantations on our island.
- Daily from 9:00 am
- Duration: approx. 8 hours
- Typical Regional Cuisine Lunch
- Regional Ceramics Factory
- Regional Liquors Tasting
- Planting Pineapples
- View of the King
- Knowing Several Ponds
- Historical Center of the City of Ribeira Grande
- Natural Park Caldeira Velha
- Lagoon of the Seven Cities and Fire
- Other Surprises
- Hotel Pick up from Ponta Delgada, Lagoa and Cruiser Port
- Driver / Guide
- Tour Guide in Vieira Traditional Ceramic Factory and Pineapple Plantation
- Liquor Tasting
- Traditional Lunch in the one selected Restaurant
Price does not include
- Entrance fee to the Natural Park of Caldeira Velha
- Personal expenses
- Minimum of 2 people required for the trip to take place.
- 24h prior booking required.
- Upon booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkment time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats are available on request if requested upon booking
- Bring slippers, bathing suit and towel if you wish to take a thermal bath.