Azores: Full Day Salto do Cabrito Walking Tour
It is a small circular route, in which we will start and finish next to the Boilers of Ribeira Grande, where you can see fumaroles, a hot water boiler and the thermal baths of the city.
On this trail, we will cross bridges and streams, which will take us to the hydroelectric plant of Fajã do Redondo (deactivated) and Salto do Cabrito (active), where we can see the splendor of the Salto do Cabrito waterfall, 40m high, That invite us to baths.
- Daily from 9:00 am or 02:00pm
- Distance: 7.5 km
- Duration: 4 h
- Ribeira Grande thermal baths
- Views to the north coast of the island of S. Miguel
- Crossings on Metallic Bridges
- Dam and Hydroelectric Plant
- Various Fauna Species
- Hotel Pick up from Ponta Delgada, Lagoa.
- Driver / Guide
- Water and Snack
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Minimum of 2 people required for the trip to take place.
- 24h prior booking required.
- We advise you to bring comfortable walking shoes