Azores: Full Day Sanguinho Walking Tour
Explore the north coast of the island of S. Miguel
Located in the parish of Faial da Terra, we can admire the surrounding nature and observe several trees, such as incense, acacia and the own blood that will lead us to a cascade of fresh, pure and crystalline waters known as Salto do Prego, where Invites us to take a refreshing shower inside this clearing.
Sanguinho or the Village of the lost, as this pedestrian route is known, is without a doubt one of the most attractive tracks to be carried out by locals or even by the tourist who are passionate about nature walks.
While in the parish of Faial da Terra, we can admire the surrounding nature and observe several trees, such as incense or acacia that will show us the way to a cascade of fresh, pure and crystalline waters known as Salto do Prego, where we can take a refreshing shower inside this clearing.
We will continue our walk to the old lost village of Sanguinho, where we will find old buildings and a small farm by an old cobblestone road. From there we will have a panoramic view on the village of Faial da Terra. At the end of our tour, we will refresh ourselves and get to know a little better this far and quiet village of Sao Miguel.
- Daily from 9:00 am
- Distance: 7.5 km
- Duration: 6 h
- Visit the Parish Village of the Faial da Terra
- Views to the South coast of the island of S. Miguel
- Explore de Sanguinho the "Lost Village"
- Various Fauna Species
- hotel pick up from Ponta Delgada, Lagoa, Vila Franca do Campo or in Furnas.
- driver / guide
- water and snack
Price does not include
- personal expenses
- Minimum of 2 people required for the trip to take place.
- 24h prior booking required.
- We advise you to bring comfortable walking shoes