Afternoon Boat Trip from Ko Phi Phi
A boat trip to Monkey Beach, Viking Cave and Maya Bay (from outside)
- First stop at Monkey Beach
- Have a look at Viking Cave and listen the story of our guide
- Swimming and Snorkeling at Pileh Lagoon
- See amazing and beautiful Marine life and Coral at Pileh Wall
- Take a picture of an unspoiled, empty and beautiful Maya Bay at the entrance of the bay and swim and snorkel (depending of waves condition)
- Enjoy a wonderful sunset on the Andaman sea
- Swim with the glowing plankton by night !
- Departure 14:30 - Return 19:30
IMPORTANT NOTICE : Due to recent National Park regulations, MAYA BAY is closed INDEFINITELY for preservation. All boats will be able to stop at the entrance of the bay to watch an unspoiled, empty and beautiful Maya Bay, to take a picture or swim and snorkel but nobody will be allowed to go on the beach - All tours are still running
- Mask & Snorkeling equipment
- Experienced guide
- Lunch, fruits, water
- Life Jacket
- The check-in is 30min before the trip starts.
- Must Book this trip 24 hours in advance
- 54/12 Moo 7 Ao Nang,, Ko Phi Phi Don, Muang, Krabi 81210, Thailand; departure at: 13:45; Please see a detailed picture of the meeting point on our offer.
- Please note that this trip is running by traditional thai longtail boat
- You will receive all meeting instructions and the map to find us by e-mail.