Madeira: Amazing Caves Tour - Half Day
Embrace the magical North.
Tour Monday and Thursdays
From your hotel we make our way to São Vicente also know for its beautiful Vines and remarkable landscapes. Once we arrive at the village we will visit the only Natural Lava caves of Madeira 35 minutes inside the caves. This visit is only guided in English and Portuguese. the next half of the visit will be inside the geology centre of Madeira with a collection of rocks displayed. A 3 D movie on the formation of Madeira is shown. After the caves we visit the village and see the old path. On our way to Funchal we make another stop in Quinta Grande to see the place where the Jesuits once found their hiding place by the coast.
Return to Funchal at 13h00.
Includes entrance to the caves.
- Pick up from all hotels in Funchal (Hotels outside of Funchal have an additional cost)
- English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking guide
Price does not include
- personal expenses
- This tour is offered to all age groups. Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Please note: All Hotels in Machico, Santo da Serra, Ponta do Sol, Calheta have additional cost of 10€
- Guests travelling in Cruiseliners meeting point is in CR7 Museum - Pick up in front of the cruise has an additional cost of 4,50€ adults 2,00€ for children
- Please bring a jacket, hat because of the water drops inside the caves, good shoes.