RIB Daily Cruisers - East Coast
A boat trip around Madera's East Coast
Look out for whales, dolphins, turtles and seals often seen playing, jumping or splashing not far from the coast.
Departing from Funchal Marina promptly at 13.00 o'clock. This Eastern Delights journey will deliver you the best scenery you will ever experience in Madeira. We are the only company who organize daily trips to see the East Coast of Madeira Island from the Atlantic Ocean. We will head for Machico( Madeira's former capital) Canical, Ponto S' Lourenco, Baia Dabra.
Depending on the weather conditions we will find a nice quite beach to dip in for a refreshing swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Who knows we might even find some Dolphins racing with us on our way back to Funchal. We will return to Funchal Marina around 15.00 o'clock with a smile on our faces and the memories that you will not forget.
- Lots of fun and adrenalin!
- Up to 10 times faster then a Catamaran
- High performance sightseeing
- Guaranteed sea life sighting (if you do not see any sea life, we offer you second trip for free either on a Catamaran or the Sea Safaris you choose)
- Puts smile on your face!
- No motion sickness!
- Powered by 500HP engines
- Boat trip
- Professional crew's services with a marine biologist on board
Price does not include
- Personal expenses