RIB Daily Cruisers - West Coast
A boat trip around the West Coast of Madera
Look out for whales, dolphins, turtles and seals often seen playing, jumping or splashing not far from the coast.
Departs from Funchal Marina promptly. Heading for the beautiful rugged Bays and West Coast. Magic Dolphin Sea Safaris is a lightweight speed boat powered by 500HP engines. This means the larger distances will be covered rapidly. With its shallow draft letting you explore almost anywhere bringing you closer to the caves, beaches, and the beautiful crystalline waters.
Our West Coast tour includes places such as Calahau da Lapa, Faja das Padres, Cabo Girao. Cabo Girao is the world second highest sea cliff rising above 580 metres. In the summer months, you can enjoy snorkeling in Cabo Girao. Taking a maximum of 18 passengers makes the trip exciting, enjoyable and a bonding friendly atmosphere.
It will all be over far too soon, the feeling of not wanting it to end, you're left with a rush, a huge smile and priceless memories with us. An experience that you will never forget.
- Lots of fun and adrenalin;
- Up to 10 times faster then a Catamaran;
- High performance sightseeing;
- Guaranteed sea life sighting (if you do not see any sea life, we offer you second trip for free either on a Catamaran or the Sea Safaris you choose);
- Puts smile on your face;
- No motion sickness;
- Powered by 500HP engines.
- Boat trips
- Professional crew's services with a marine biologist on board
Price does not include
- Personal expenses