Half Day Lisbon Tour with Tastings
Join a group of like-minded companions.
Taste superb wines and local delicacies and learn about them.
We start the tour descending the Avenue of Liberdade and heading for the center of the old city. We will stop at two impressive locations: the Sé Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in Lisbon, and the sightseeing lookout of Graça, for the best view over the city and the river Tejo. Afterwards we will pass by the Monastery of S. Vicente, Alfama the birth place of FadoMusic, the National Pantheon and the Comércio Square, before towards Belém, one of Lisbon's most monumental and historical areas. It was from Belém that most of the great Portuguese explorers embarked on their voyages of discovery, so we will take you on a journey of discovery through the Monastery of Jerónimos, the Belém Tower and the Discoveries Monument, without forgetting the delicious and world famous traditional pastries: the “Pastéis de Belem”. Heading back to the city center, we pass the Basílica of Estrela, the Parliament and the Bairro Alto and Chiado districts, before parking in the Baixa (Downtown) district, where we’ll make a short walk through Lisbon’t most beautiful squares (Rossio, Figueira and Restauradores) stopping for a taste of green wine with a codfish cake and finishing with a glass of delicious Port Wine.
- Small Group max 8 people
- All Year – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Duration: 9:15 am - 1:15 pm
- Departure Point: Hard Rock Café - Restauradores Square
- Conclusion Point: Rossio Square
- Tour Guide: English or Portuguese; on request in advance: Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Pastel de Belém (the world famous custard tart)
- Codfish Cake and Green Wine
- Port Wine and cheese tastings
Price does not include
- Entrance fees for attractions
- Hard Rock Cafe, Avenida da Liberdade, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 09:15 AM