Full Day Óbidos & Fátima Tour from Lisbon
Discover Óbidos & Fátima during a 9-hours tour from Lisbon.
Enjoy sightseeing in a small group.
In the morning we drive to Fátima through the agricultural lands of Ribatejo. In Fátima you may be able to experience life as a pilgrim when you visit the Sanctuary of Fátima, one of the most important Christian sites with approximately 5 million visitors each year. After leaving Fátima we will make a short stop to see the stunning 14th century Batalha Monastery – UNESCO World Heritage Site. During lunch time, relax at the fishing town of Nazaré known for its variety of regional restaurants and cafés. Afterwards, a quick stop at
the Nazaré cliffs to appreciate the marvelous view over the Atlantic Ocean!
In the afternoon, enjoy the sea breeze as we drive along the Atlantic coast passing gorgeous cliffs and the picturesque villages of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. We stop in some great look-out places on top of the cliff for pictures. Fall in love with Óbidos, a romantic medieval village, full of flowers. Get free time to explore the narrow streets, the castle walls and visit the handicraft and traditional souvenir shops and finish with a Ginja liqueur in a chocolate cup before heading back to Lisbon.
- Small Group max 8 people
- All Year – Daily
- Duration: 9 am - 6 pm
- Pick-up 1 – 9:00 am – In front of the Hard Rock Cafe (During AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER only the Pick up 1 – Hard Rock Cafe is available)
- Pick-up 2 – 9:15 am – In front of the Hotel Sana Lisboa
- Tour Guide: English or Portuguese; on request in advance: Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Ginja liqueur in chocolate cup
- Transportation by air-conditioned van (8 passengers)
- Professional Tour Guide
Price does not include
- Entrance fees for attractions
- Hard Rock Cafe, Avenida da Liberdade, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 09:00 AM
- Hotel Sana Lisboa, Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 09:15 AM