Half Day Sintra with Pena Palace Tour
Explore marvelous Sintra and Pena Palace with a 4-hours tour from Lisbon.
Enjoy sightseeing in a small group.
The best option if you are short in time and want to see one of the most enchanting areas close to Lisbon. Sintra leaves most visitors with a feeling of mystical enchantment. It's magical palaces, forests, Moorish castle and UNESCO World Heritage site city center are like a page from a fairy tale.
On this tour you will have free time to explore the old Sintra town, with its imposing National Palace (ticket not included), with time to try the famous “Travesseiros” (pastry with almond cream) or simply walk through the town.
We will then drive through the natural wonders of Sintra Natural Park for exciting views and palaces,heading to the top of the mountain to visit the Pena Palace. When we arrive at the entrance, you will have free time to explore the Pena Park and the Pena Palace, before meeting your guide and return back to Lisbon.
- Small Group max 8 people
- All year – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Duration: 2 pm - 6 pm
- Pick-up 1 – 2:00 am – In front of the Hard Rock Cafe (During AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER only the Pick up 1 – Hard Rock Cafe is available)
- Pick-up 2 – 2:15 am – In front of the Hotel Sana Lisboa
- Tour Guide: English or Portuguese; on request in advance: Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Pena Palace & Pena Park entrance
- Transportation by air-conditioned van (8 passengers)
- Professional Tour Guide
Price does not include
- Guided visit inside Pena Park and Palace
- Hard Rock Cafe, Avenida da Liberdade, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 02:00 PM
- Hotel Sana Lisboa, Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 02:15 PM