Full Day Tour to Sintra, Cascais & Estoril from Lisbon
Visit the natural Pena Park and admire its beauty. Discover the Pena National Palace, old Sintra and majestic Roca Cape cliffs.
Enjoy sightseeing in a small group. Everyday.
Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park (ticket included), with an astonishing variety of plants and trees. Discover secret caves and trails. Go to the Queen’s Throne. Feel like royalty as you enter the romantic Pena National Palace (ticket included) at the top of the mountain with amazing views over the Moorish castle. Break for lunch in old Sintra – do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pastries from this village: Travesseiro and Queijada. Enjoy a fabulous photo opportunity at the Roca Cape cliffs, the western most point of Europe “where the earth ends and the sea begins”. Admire the glamorous town of Cascais. Drive along the coast to Lisbon passing the town of Estoril and the Casino.
Sintra is one of those magical places where man and nature come together in a perfect symbiosis, as if wishing to leave us in a state of permanent surprise, enraptured by the beauty of their joint efforts. We’ll start with a small walk through the mysterious Pena Park and discover secret caves and trails. Afterwards we’ll visit the Pena National Palace, a marvellous fairy tale castle from the 19 th century, which is also one of the most important examples of the Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. Then we’ll head to the historical centre of Sintra where you’ll have free time to explore it and also to visit the Sintra National Palace. After lunch, we’ll drive through the natural wonders of the Sintra Natural Park, passing by several impressive palaces and then stop at the Roca Cape cliffs - The westernmost point of Continental Europe! Next we’ll take you for a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast; we’ll stop at the Guincho Beach (a surfer’s paradise!) and afterwards pass by Boca do Inferno (Hell’s mouth cliff). As last, enjoy a walk along the bay in the glamorous town of Cascais.
- Small Group max 8 people
- All Year – Daily
- Duration: 9 am - 5 pm
- Pick-up 1 – 9:00 am – In front of the Hard Rock Cafe (During AUGUST, SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER only the Pick up 1 – Hard Rock Cafe is available)
- Pick-up 2 – 9:15 am – In front of the Hotel Sana Lisboa
- Tour Guide: English or Portuguese; on request in advance: Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Pena Palace & Pena Park entrance
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned van (8 passengers)
Price does not include
- Entrance fees for other attractions
- Hard Rock Cafe, Avenida da Liberdade, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 09:00
- Hotel Sana Lisboa, Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, Lizbona, Portugalia; departure at: 09:15