Wild Canoeing: Ribeiro Cavalo's beach from Sesimbra
An exciting kayaking experience.
(Tour available on request)
Imagine you are sailing in a kayak through sacred beaches, passing by tunnels between rocks and visiting caves. I's a dazzling scenery isn't it? Stopping by Ribeiro Cavalo's Beach for an eventual swim in calm and transparent waters, and of course, taste a typical sweet of the region.
These events are for organized groups or individual registration.
lLong course: 10.000 meters. (Mijona's Beach)
Short course: 7.600 meters. (Frade's Cove)
Low/Medium (Depends on the weather and sea conditions for the day -direction and wind intensity).
Duration is approx. 3 to 4 hours. Tour starts at approx. 10 a.m.
- Double Kayak
- Vest (essential) and Paddle
- Typical Snack (Typical sweet of the region and juice)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Minimum age to practice: 10 years old.
- Older than 4 years, provided that accompanied by the parents or a responsible person. This participant will occupy the kayak's middle sit, and therefore will have a 50% discount in the inscription value.
- Min. 6 participants per order
- Wear appropiated shoes and clothes.
- Don't forget to apply sunscreen.
- Bring water, light snack and a towel.