Dalyan - local trip from Bodrum
- Transfer from hotel in Bodrum at 6 AM
- Trip to Dalyan (witha a stop for breakfast)
- Arrival at mud baths (here we'll have time for mud masks and bathing
- Lunch (swedish table) on the river
- Iztuzu beach (a chance to see Loggerhead turtles, also known as Caretta-Caretta)
- Free time (swimming, sunbathing, relaxing)
- Return to Dalyan
- Return to Bodrum at 9 PM
Mud day spa
Among the river reeds we will visit the mineral mud spa, where we will take rejuvenating natural masks. Some believe that they can rejuvenate for up to 10 years.
Loggerhead sea turtles (AKA Caretta-Caretta)
The river will take us straight to the Mediterranean. Here at Iztuzu beach, every year the huge loggerhead sea turtles lay their eggs. Caretta-Caretta are the largest living turtles in the world.
- Important: don't forget children's ID in order to confirm their age
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
Odbiór z hotelu
- Do not take any silver jewelry with you - they will blacken under the influence of minerals in the mud bath.
- Dont forget: lunch package from the reception the day before, swimming suit, sunglasses, towel, money, camera.