Those who did not visit Pamukkale did not see Turkey. Limestone terraces of Pamukkale, the ancient city of Hierapolis and Necropolis. Trips on Mondays and Fridays. Discount 50% for children between 7 and 12; children below 6 - free of charge.
How does the booking process look like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 or 2 days before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in euros.
- Transfer from hotel at 6 AM
- Trip to Yatagan and Mugla - the capital of province
- Breakfast ath the hostel in Mugla (do not forget to take breakfast from hotel)
- Visiting Tavas, also called city of mosques, and Denizli - a city, known for its statue of rooster and textile indust
- Visiting Hiearpolis - the ancient city where the limestone terraces, Pamukkale, are situated; free time for a walk, shopping, swimming in the Cleopatra pool, lunch.
- Return to Bodrum at 9 PM
Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. It is located in Turkey's Inner Aegean region, in the River Menderes valley, which has a temperate climate for most of the year.
The ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis was built on top of the white "castle" which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high. It can be seen from the hills on the opposite side of the valley in the town of Denizli, 20 km away.Inner Aegean region, in the River Menderes valley, which has a temperate climate for most of the year.
Known as Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) or ancient Hierapolis (Holy City), this village has been drawing the weary to its thermal springs for more than 23 centuries. The Turkish name refers to the surface of the shimmering, snow-white limestone, shaped over millennia by calcium-rich springs. Dripping slowly down the vast mountainside, mineral-rich waters foam and collect in terraces, spilling over cascades of stalactites into milky pools below. Legend has it that the formations are solidified cotton (the area’s principal crop) that giants left out to dry.
- air-conditioned bus
- entrance tickets to Pamukkale, Hierapolis and necropolis
Price does not include
- swimming in the Cleopatra pool (10€)
- Please take the documents certifying the child's age. Discounts are given based the child's birth year, not the date of birth.
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Pickup from hotel
Odbiór z hotelu
- Don't forget: breakfast package from your hotel, comfortable shoes, swimming suit, towel, hat, sunglasses, sun cream, money, camera.