Demre-Myra-Kekova from Kemer
On this trip we will visit the place of origin of St. Nicholas, the ancient city of Myra with rocky tombs and a boat trip to the sunken island of Kekova. English guide.
On this tour, we overthrow the circling myths that Nicholas was from Lapland. We will visit St. Nicholas' place of origin, who became bishop in Demre. Each year he gifted the citizens of Demre. In the church of the IV century B.C. there is a sarcophagus, where St. Nicholas is buried. And today it draws crowds of pilgrims from orthodox Russia who come here to pray at the grace of their national patron. Not far from here we'll find the ancient city of Myra, where the ancient theater adjoins the famous Lycian tombs shaped like houses in the rocks. And then we will sail to the lost Atlantis, Kekova Island, an ancient sunken city that was destroyed by an earthquake.
- air-conditioned bus
- English guide
Price does not include
- entrance tickets to ancient city of Myra and the church of St. Nichals - 15€
- soft drinks, beverage
- Please take the child's ID in order to confirm his age. The route is beautiful, next to sea but narrow and very winding - not recommended for people with locomotive syndrome.
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- Don't forget to take: packed lunch from the hotel ordered the day before, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, money, camera