Aquarium from Kemer
How does the booking process looks like?
It is best to book the trip in advance. All tours are held regularly.
- Fill in the booking form, provide the name of your hotel and the duration of your stay.
- Pay only the booking fee via Paypal or pay all amount in cash on the spot.
- Receive booking and payment confirmations.
- 1 day before the trip, a representative of the local tour operator will contact you in order to arrange the meeting point.
- You will be picked up by the representative from the meeting point. You should pay him or her the remaining amount in euros.
Visit one of the most interesting places on the Turkish Riviera. Enormous aquarium with lots of Mediterranean fish is a real treat for nature lovers. Numerous fish species are divided into themed aquariums, but the most impressive underwater tunnel with a length of 131m, where strolling we have the opportunity to admire flowing around our heads sharks and rays. You can also find on the floating or sunken pirate ships. Another attraction Aquarium (extra charge) is a snow room where reigns eternal winter despite the hot summer outside. You can give up snowballs, meet St. Santa Claus, look to the igloo or simply ride on a sled. It's a short trip to the underwater world, which will surely be an interesting twist family holiday in Kemer.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- ticket to the aquarium
Price does not include
- entrance to the Snow Room
- Please take your children's ID/passports. Tour in mixed groups
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- Take with you: money, camera