Pamukkale - local trip from Kemer
Transfer from hotel.
Limestone terraces of Pamukkale, the ancient city of Hierapolis and Necropolis. 50% discount for children from 7 to 12; children below 6 - free of charge.
Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in southwestern Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. It is located in Turkey's Inner Aegean region, in the River Menderes valley, which has a temperate climate for most of the year.
The ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis was built on top of the white "castle" which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high. It can be seen from the hills on the opposite side of the valley in the town of Denizli, 20 km away.Inner Aegean region, in the River Menderes valley, which has a temperate climate for most of the year.
Known as Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) or ancient Hierapolis (Holy City), this village has been drawing the weary to its thermal springs for more than 23 centuries. The Turkish name refers to the surface of the shimmering, snow-white limestone, shaped over millennia by calcium-rich springs. Dripping slowly down the vast mountainside, mineral-rich waters foam and collect in terraces, spilling over cascades of stalactites into milky pools below. Legend has it that the formations are solidified cotton (the area’s principal crop) that giants left out to dry.
- Depending on the selected package:
- SMALL PACKAGE ( 52 euro): transfer + lunch + entrance tickets
- LARGE PACKAGE ( 62 euro): SMALL PACKAGE + swimming in Cleopatra's Pool
Price does not include
- drinks, beverage, personal expenses
- For children up to 6 years old - free of charge means without benefits (bus seat, meals, etc.)
- After accommodation in the hotel, please send sms to the office with room number + customer's name and surname on number given in the booking confirmation
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4 pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
- We take: children's passports/ID, swimming suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, sun creams, money, camera.