Cappadocia - 2 day trip from Alanya and Side
2 days in Cappadocia; transfer from hotel. 50% discount for children from 7 to 12; children below 6 - free of charge.
Cappadocia is an amazing wonderland in the middle of Turkey. Being world famous for the incredible rock formations it is really worth a visit. Join a 2 day trip from Alanya and Side to discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, to explore the underground city, rock houses and rock-cut churches. Spend two unforgettable days in Cappadocia and you will definitely wish to come back there again.
- Pick-up from your hotel at 4 AM
- Transfer over the Taurus mountains with a breakfast stop (on your own)
- City of Konya, Askaray, Underground City, The Hasan Volcano, city of Nevsehir, Avanos, The Pasabag valley, Uchisan, Cavusin, Goreme
- After the visit we will go to totel. Dinner - buffet. Drinks must be additionaly payed for.
- Cappadocian All Inclusive Evening - 25€
- Hot air balloon flight before the breakfast, at the dusk.
- Breakfast - buffet, tea and coffee included in the price.
- The Valley of imagination, The Three Beauties, The Valley of Pigeons
- Road back to Alanya. Lunch stop (buffet). The Taurus mountains
- Return back to hotel at 8 PM
- Depending on the chosen package:
- STANDARD PACKAGE - t ransfer and accommodation in 3*HB hotel
- SMALL PACKAGE - STANDARD PACKAGE + 1 breakfast, 2 dinners, 1 supper
- LARGE PACKAGE - SMALL PACKAGE + Cappadocian Evening + Swirling Dervish Show + 1-st day's breakfast for free
Price does not include
- hot air balloon flight - 170 € person (from 7 years of age)
- single room - 10€
- soft drinks, beverage
- After accommodating in the hotel, please send an SMS with your room number & name and surname of the customer who ordered the excursion to the number given on the booking confirmation.
- Information on collection hours is sent to tourists around 3-4 pm on the day before the tour.
- Hotel pickup
Zbiórka z hoteli w Alanyi i okolic.
- Don't forget to take: comfortable shoes, sunglasses, hat, sun cream, money, camera, warm coat.
- Highlight the desired package during the booking process.
- Entrance tickets include guided tours in: Mevlana Monastery in Konya, Goreme, underground city, caravansa, rock house, valleys, Pasabag, Uchisar, Cavusin,, Pigeon
- In Cappadocia, especially in April, May, and from September to November it's quite cold. The temperature is always a few degrees lower than on the coast, the climate is dry, moderate. On the balloon ride we take the jackets.