DISCOVER GRAN CANARIA
This route will lead us through fertile valleys across the island from the south to the north!
Spanish, English, German guides
Available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – From 09:00 till 18:00
During the route we will see vast fields of almond trees and crops.
We will pass through towns like Telde, the first capital of Gran Canaria, Arucas, with its neo-Gothic church and most important rum factory in Europe, or Firgas (Only Saturday). We continue to Vallesco where we stop for lunch (Not included but you can eat paying 11 € extra or you can bring the food).
Then, we will go to the Cruz de Tejeda, from where we will be able to photograph the Roque Nublo (Symbol of Gran Canaria). We will pass by Ayacata, region of almond trees.
We ended up visiting San Bartolomé de Tirajana with its breathtaking views of the town of Santa Lucía. Before the return we will stop at the panoramic point of the Fataga Valley at 450 m.
*Saturday the rum factory is close and we will go to visit Firgas
- Transfer from / to the chosen pick-up point by air-conditioned bus
- Guide's services in Spanish, English, German
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Lunch not included, but you can eat paying 11 € extra (in the Restaurant) or you can bring the food
- Gran Canaria, Taurito, Hiszpania
- Mogán, Gran Canaria, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Bahía Feliz, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- Port: Calle el Escorial, 5, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Take precautions if you think that you could be car sick as a result of the curving roads
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- Available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – From 09:00 till 18:00
- Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00
- Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00