Gran Canaria Grand Tour - Around the Island
We invite you to explore any of our routes around the island, North, South, East and West!
Available every Friday – From 09:00 till 18:00
Spanish, English, German guides
We start the south of the island, with unique views over Puerto de Mogán.
Our first stop will be in Veneguera, where you can admire a unique landscape of volcanic rocks of different colors, Los Azulejos. We will continue through La Aldea, you will see a silver sea of greenhouse of tomatoes growing.
We continue along the Anden Verde (with cliffs up to 500m high) the oldest part of the island, direction Puerto de las Nieves (Agaete). Free time for lunch (Not included but you can eat paying 11,50 € extra or you can bring the food).
We will pass through towns like Gáldar, Guía and San Felipe towards the capital. We will stop in Santa Catalina Park, to enjoy a walk on the beach of Las Canteras or have a coffee in its central square.
- Guide's services
- Transfer from / to the chosen pick-up point
Price does not include
- Lunch not included, but you can eat paying 11,50 € extra (in the Restaurant) or you can bring the food
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map with the meeting point closest to you (Look in the spam folder)
- Pick-up hour from 09:00 till 10:00 / Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- Gran Canaria, Taurito, Hiszpania
- Mogán, Gran Canaria, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Bahía Feliz, Hiszpania
- Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Port: Calle el Escorial, 5, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Take precautions if you think that you could be car sick as a result of the curving roads
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- The bus is equipped with air conditioning
- Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00
- Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- If you want to go directly to the excursion (You have to stay here at 9:15): C.C. Tropical, Playa del Ingles, in Bus Station