Las Palmas, Volcano and Botanic Garden Tour
Discover Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the tour also includes a trip to the famous volcano crater “Caldera de Bandama” and the botanical garden “Viera y Clavijo”!
Available every Wednesday, Saturday – From 09:00 till 18:00
Spanish, English, German guides
- Duration: 8-9 Hours
- The bus is equipped with air conditioning
- Available every Wednesday, Saturday – From 09:00 till 18:00
- Pickup hour from 09:00 till 10:00
- Return hour from 17:00 to 18:00
- If you want to go directly to the excursion (You have to be here at 9:45): C.C. Tropical, Playa del Ingles, in Bus Station
What to expect
- Full day excursion in the capital, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- We visit the old town, known as Vegueta, where you can visit the Cathedral of Santa Ana and Casa de Colón (entrance not included), or take a walk throug it’s beautifull little streets.
- Then we will visit the Botanical Garden, the largest in Europe. Afterwards we head towards Bandama, where we can admire its incredible crater, one of the last volcanic eruptions on the island.
- Finally, we will go to Las Arenas, a large shopping center, where we can shop, visit the Concert Hall Alfredo Kraus or enjoy the beach of Las Canteras.
- Transfer from / to the chosen pick-up point
- Guide's services
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Bahía Feliz, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- Mogán, Gran Canaria, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Taurito, Hiszpania
- Port: Calle el Escorial, 5, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras