Boat Trip From Puerto Rico to Guigui on the Supercat
Enjoy a Catamaran Excursion from Puerto Rico to Güigüi, along the southern coast of Gran Canaria, on board the Supercat Catamaran.
Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday from 12:30 till 17:00
- You will discover the southern coast of Gran Canaria from Puerto Rico to Güigüi
- You can take a swim
- You can relax during the voyage with our Jacuzzi
- You will pass in front of Amadores, Tauro, Cura, Taurito and Mogan beaches
- Duration: 5 Hours (from 12:30 till 17:30)
What to expect
- Come with us in a fantastic trip aboard the Supercat – the largest sailing catamaran in the world – along the southwest coast of the island towards the stunning beach of Güi-Güi.
- You will be surprised by the impressive cliffs, the secluded coves and the gorgeous beaches, while you relax in one of our comfortable loungers on the deck. Step into our Jacuzzi or cool down in a quiet bay taking a dip in its crystal-clear waters.
- Our crew will prepare a delicious meal that you will be able to savour in our spacious lounges consisting of marinated chicken, a variety of fresh salads and papas arrugadas (small salt-crusted baked potatoes) with Mojo sauce.
- During the whole trip you will also be able to enjoy our white and red wine, beer, soft drinks and water at the bar.
- Lunch & Drink
- Transfer from / to the chosen pick-up point
- Guide's services
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- To avoid having no place, make your reservation at least 2 days before
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Sunscreen, also for lips (sea breeze and sun)
- Medication against sea sickness (if applicable)