Dolphin & Whale Watching + Mogan Markets
Dolphin & Whale Watching on board of the world’s largest catamaran! Visit of the harbor and market of Mogán! Free drink and skilled tour guide!
What to expect
- Enjoy a unique combination of searching for dolphins aboard the Supercat – the world´s largest sailing catamaran – and visiting the famous market of Mogán, where you will be able to purchase typical products from the Canary Islands, such as: fruit, vegetables, souvenirs and clothing.
- Guests will be picked up and dropped off in Puerto Base, Puerto Rico, where the boat will leave at 09:30, to start the dolphin search.
- Between 11:30/11:45 you will arrive in the harbour of Mogán, where clients will be able to visit and enjoy the harbour and market, until they are picked up at 14:30 in the bus stop
- All this information will be explained to the passengers by our on board guide.
- From 9.30 till 11:30 watching Dolphins and Whales
- From 11:30 till 14:30 visit Mogan Markets
In case you do not see dolphins during the excursion, you will be give a ticket to do the free excursion any other day
- After you’ve paid the reservation, we’ll send you a confirmation email with all details and google map (Look in the spam folder)
- Transfer from / to the chosen pick-up point
- Guide's services
Price does not include
- Personal expenses
- Bahía Feliz, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- San Agustín, Maspalomas, Canarias, Hiszpania
- Gran Canaria, Maspalomas, Hiszpania
- Mogán, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Taurito, Canarias, Hiszpania
- Port: Calle Puerto Base, 10, Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, Hiszpania
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Glasses
- Video Recorder and Cameras
- Sunscreen, also for lips (sea breeze and sun)
- Medication against sea sickness (if applicable)