Dominikana: Trip to Isla de Catalina
Trips on Saturdays
Sand, coconuts, palm trees, clean water and drinks - Catalina can give you all this and so much more. Unlike Saona, it is not so often visited by tourists, which makes it much calmer. We hurry to Catalina under the sail. During your trip you will stop for snorkeling at La Romana, where you can enjoy underwater flora and fauna. The next chance for snorkeling will be after you arrive on the island, but before you do, we recommend to have dinner and get some strength.
- trip on a comfortable catamaran
- snorkeling stop at La Romana
- delicious caribbean lunch on Catalina
- snorkeling near the beach
- dance and latino music availabe for those who wish to dance