Trip to Samana: El Limon Waterfall, Bacardi, Los Haitites Nation Park
Visiting tierra de coco - the land of coconuts
Trip on Mondays and Fridays
There are swamps and marshes between Samana and the rest of the Dominican Republic, and that's why this part of the Dominican Republic liked the pirates - they hid here, lived here and spent their time here. Samana looks so "piratly" that the scenes from "The Pirate of the Caribbean" were filmed here.
- admiring the forest of Los Haitites National Park from the boat
- horse ride through the mountains
- El Limon waterfall (possibility to swim)
- visiting Cayo Levantado island, also called the Bacardi Island
- visiting the beautiful bay of Samaya
- Transfer to and from the hotel (in Punta Cana / Dominicus)
- Guide's services.
- All inclusive with drinks in the bus, the boat and the catamaran.
- Dinner in rancho
Price does not include
- Personal expenses