Game of Thrones Tour - private tour from Dubrovnik
Walk through and around the old town part. Game of Thrones filming locations.
This is a private tour - available on request.
Dubrovnik as King`s Landing – visit the exotic filming locations of “Game of Thrones”
The meeting point for this tour is the west entrance to the city – called Pile gate,
just in front of the main tourist office.
On request, we can organize a transfer for you from your hotel or other destination to Pile gate.
From Pile, together with your guide, you will walk and expect few filming locations of “Game of Thrones”.
Once the capital of Ragusa, a historic maritime republic, the old city of Dubrovnik and its walls can be clearly identified in the show, as can several of its historic attraction.
A walk through and around this city, gives you the possibility to see following locations:
- panoramic views to the King`s Landing
- the Red Keep (the residence of the King of the Andals and the First Men)
- the place of the navel Battle of Blackwater
- several views to the magical city of Quarth
- places where the market scenes were filmed
- the house of the Undying
During this tour you will not only see and recognise the filming locations but also hear about the real history of this places.
- This tour is a great way to get knowledge of Dubrovnik in a simple and unique way – exploring facts from the past and present times combined with invented stories from „Game of Thrones“.
- Walk through and around the old town part
- Game of Thrones filming locations
- DURATION: up to 90 minutes
- 75 Euro per group up to 8 persons
- 85 Euro per group up to 15 persons
- 95 Euro per group up to 30 person
- This is a private tour, available on request. Contact us in order to book the trip.
- English speaking licenced guide
- Insurances, permission, vat and taxes
Price does not include
- Personal expenses